9.24.2012

Powell & Market

Powell and Market
Oil on Canvas
12x12 (2012)
Firstly, I've got to apologize for the quality of the image...Owen...and my camera...need I say more?  So now I'm in the market for a new camera, and in the mean time, I'm using my old iPhone 3g camera.  Speaking of which, iPhone 5 is on order - cannot wait!

"Powell and Market" was inspired by a trip to San Francisco with Eric a few years back.  We met up with a friend and native of the city and he took us on a great little tour.  I saw this streetcar from the back seat of his car and made him pull over in traffic to let me out so I could get some good reference photos.

After the holidays, there are two more San Francisco based paintings that I can't wait to get going on.  Another street scene - but it's totally different then anything you've seen from me so far, and a harbor scene.

Price - $300
Comes framed in black float frame.
Currently available...message me if you are interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment