6.01.2012

Members Show Update

Last month was the Phoenix Village Art Center's members show.  There were about 40 artists who submitted work.  It was a great show. 

I submitted 2 paintings...


It was a juried show and the awards night was this week.  I am so excited to share that "Powell Street" won Best In Show!
Here is the really amazing part...the winner of Best in Show gets a solo exhibition in 2013.  I am still in shock as I didn't even consider this a possibility.  So...lots of work to do to get ready.  40 pieces is the goal. 

I've been doing quite a bit of painting lately.  I've got prints on Etsy, and just sold my first 2 in the past week.  I am considering doing the Ambler Arts Festival mid June and have a few commissioned pieces that I just started working on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment