7.09.2012

Corn Hill Art Festival


Our very first booth at an arts festival is now under our belt.   We met so many wonderful artists, patrons and staff during our stay this weekend.  We learned a lot, sold some stuff and made some friends.  It was great having Eric with me all weekend...he was able to help answer questions and handle the transactions...oh, and his muscles came in handy with setting up the tent.  He also broke away for awhile and did some recon work to get ideas for the next festival - which is still to be decided, but....I am in the process of applying for the Park Ave Fest in Rochester Aug 4th and 5th.  More to come. 

We bought our little tent on craigslist and it didn't come with any set up instructions...so, it took us a few tries. But, once it was up it was perfect.
We decided on a gallery style set up.
I did two live demo paintings during the festival.

Here is the start of my Rochester skyline painting...still without a name.
In progress...
I'll be working this week on the two live paintings that I started at the festival, and I'll post updates as I go.  After that, I'll have to see what I'm in the mood to paint. I'd love to have some name suggestions for the Rochester skyline painting.  Leave your ideas in the comments...here is a closeup



No comments:

Post a Comment