2.17.2008

Morning Serenity


"Morning Serenity " SOLD - Toronto
As I was sipping my weekend morning cup of coffee pondering what to paint next I was inspired by what was sitting in my hand. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coffee nut! So, creating this peice was so much fun.

This is my third small daily work this week and I am feeling so great about my new commitment to my art. I have been inspired by the work of other daily art painters and believe that painting daily will really help me grow as an artist.

Since this is my first post, I think it is important to give you a little background about myself. I grew up loving art and all creative. I focused on art heavily in highschool and the first two years of college. I took a corporate sales job out of school and my art really lost priority in my life. A year ago, I started painting again and hope to be able to focus on my art full time within the next year. By working on creating a painting daily, I hope to refine and develop my skills to help me achieve my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment